We believe it will be a significant resource for building the Kingdom of God in this area.
Individuals are most welcome, but we particularly hope that small groups from a church or
Who is it for?
- Those exploring how to begin, sustain and grow a fresh expression of church;
- Experienced pioneers who want to reflect on what they are doing;
- Those wanting to learn qualities of Christian ministry;
- Christians who want their churches to be more effective in mission;
- All denominations, traditions and ages;
- Urban, suburban and rural contexts.
Features of the course
- Designed for busy Christians;
- Delivered ecumenically;
- Local and national teachers;
- Reflection on your context and story;
- Varied learning styles and resources;
- Coaching, mentoring, learning networks;
- Full materials and extra online material.
- Mission context;
- The mission of God;
- Vision, values and call;
- Starting something new;
- Listening for mission;
- What is church?
- Gospel and culture;
- Team roles and behaviour;
- Spirituality, worship and the sacraments;
- Growing to maturity.
Your local course
The course leaders and teachers include Dave Gardner, Simon Goddard, Sarah Gower, Tim Yau, Ed Olsworth-Peter.
Course timetable and venue
- Saturday 17th September 2016
- Tuesday 18th or Wednesday 19th October2016
- Saturday 5th November 2016
- Tuesday 22nd or Wednesday 23rd November 2016
- Tuesday 10th or Wednesday 11th January 2017
- Saturday 11th Febraury 2017
- Tuesday 21st or Wednesday 22nd March 2017
- Saturday 1st April 2017
- Tuesday 9th or Wednesday 10th May 2017
- Saturday 3rd June 2017
Saturdays run from 10.00 to 16.00, Christ Church Moreton Hall, Lawson Place, Bury St Edmund's, IP32 7EW
Weekdays from 19.30 to 21.30,
Either Tuesday’s St Mary’s Church, St Mary’s Street, Ely, CB7 4TH (Parking Barton Rd car park CB7 4JE)
or Wednesday’s St Michael’s Church Centre, Martlesham Heath, IP5 3PL.
£175 per person (which covers all materials, refreshments, Ploughman’s lunch onSaturdays)
Dowload the flier and booking form at the foot of the page or book online.
01473 298 521