St Andrew's, an established church with a small enthusiastic congregation, has recently become an independent incumbency and is seeking a part-time rector to help the church grow and deepen their connections with the local community.
They are looking for an ordained pioneer who will:
- develop the spiritual life of the congregation by leading spiritual and scriptural activities;
- support their work on the Mission Action Plan;
- place a high value on pastoral care;
- maintain ecumenical links in Milngavie;
- help to enrich the worship in the church, particularly through music;
- lead with energy and enthusiasm.
The church offers a welcome, involved, supportive and highly sociable congregation in a popular, thriving and attractive location. The post comes with half stipend, housing and a contribution to the SEC Pension Fund.